Leaderboard
728x15

Daily Disney

Large Rectangle

Check out these walt disney world vacations images:


Daily Disney
walt disney world vacations
Image by Express Monorail
Polynesian Resort, Walt Disney World

Just got back from Anna's 6th birthday trip at Walt Disney World. I don't usually splurge but I figured what the heck and booked 3 nights at the Polynesian. What an awesome resort. I loved it, and it's probably the closest I'll get to Hawaii anytime soon. And being right on the monorail loop and so close to the Magic Kingdom is such a bonus, especially with a little one... Sorry Contemporary fans, but after staying at both back-to-back the Contemporary doesn't hold a candle to the Polynesian in my opinion. I was hoping to meet the Flickr group but never got a chance to, which is unfortunate. Hopefully I'll get to meet you all soon. And don't expect to see anything stellar photography wise. A combination of having a 5 almost 6 year old in tow and being a tour guide for family friends that have never been just didn't leave me with much time behind the viewfinder. But that's alright, this trip was not about photography. I got a few shots to get me by until the next trip. And for the Polynesian? This shot and maybe one more, is it. Yeah, I'm serious. Although I saw many photo opportunities, the time and circumstances just didn't allow. That's alright though. I think I just found a new home in the Polynesian! :=0)

View On Black | See where this picture was taken. [?]

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!


Military Macaw
walt disney world vacations
Image by AmandaB3
Walt Disney World Family Vacation
Animal Kingdom - WDW
November 5, 2009

Banner