Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacations images

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacations images I found:


Christmas Vacation
vacations
Image by L.A. Filming Location Expert
This private residence (mansion) in the city of Glendale was the location used for the exterior shots of Clark Griswold's boss, Frank Shirley (Brian Doyle-Murray) in the 1989 comedy "Christmas Vacation".


The Very Picture of a Man on Vacation!
vacations
Image by cobalt123
My son is throughly enjoying the jacuzzi at a hotel while we are on vacation in Illinois. After a good swim and the jacuzzi he was more relaxed mentally and physically than I'd seen in years. What a great time to get in some fun like this on our vacation!

If anyone wonders about the odd details for my son, you are seeing the implant device to control seizures and also the tubing for a shunt system to deal with his hydrocephalus. My son had severe brain damage from birth but no one would have ever thought he'd make it to adulthood, soon to be 29! Egads I am feeling very old. This was our big trip back to Illinois for the first time in four years. Mom here needs another two years to recover before we try such an odyssey again.

Banner