Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacation Resort In Florida photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacation resort in florida images I found:


Duck Romance
vacation resort in florida
Image by Express Monorail
One of the things that I like to do when I'm shooting, is take advantage of the in-camera color / contrast controls within the camera. Nikon calls this “Picture Control” and I'm sure Canon / Sony / Olympus have similar features. I do this even when I shoot RAW and here's why... I find myself often enough, when reviewing pictures on my monitor at home, actually preferring the in-camera results better than my edits. I really like the in-camera colors, contrast and sharpness that I can produce. I just can't seem to duplicate this look with editing. This is the reason I prefer Nikon's Capture NX editing program to do the bulk of my editing because you can apply, or ignore all your in-camera settings with the click of a button... and for me that is invaluable. I feel like I'm at the point where, a lot of times (unless doing HDR of course) I can achieve the look I'm going for in-camera, which is my ultimate goal so I can do more shooting and less editing.

I generally prefer the settings I used in this photo – which seem to work best outside at low ISO's. And that is the “Vivid” setting. But I don't stop there... I usually crank the sharpness all the way up, contrast all the way up, brightness all the way to the left, Saturation all the way up and Hue I leave in the middle. Admittedly, this does not work the best with people portraiture where you generally prefer a more neutral tone. Usually I set the “Picture Control” to the “neutral” setting for people portraits. I find by doing this, it really brings out those bright Disney colors and tones we've all grown to love.

One final reason I use the in-camera “Picture Control” is because I find it gives me a better preview of the potential of the photo I will select and edit. For me, personally, I find this offers a better look of what the picture could be rather than looking at a neutral looking photo on your camera LCD or computer monitor.

Sorry so wordy, but that is a little behind the thought process of my ultimate goal of mastering (when applicable) in-camera results.

Of course, this picture is straight off the camera :=0) And picture control just saved my a ½ hour worth of editing! The previous picture I posted was also straight off the camera, with similar settings.
___________________________________________________________________

Disney's All Star Movies Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!


My Disney Card
vacation resort in florida
Image by sburke2478
One of my favorites. Stuff they gave us at check-in at the Disneyworld All-Star Music Resort.


Turf Club
vacation resort in florida
Image by jazzijava
The entrance sign to the sit-down restaurant in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa in Orlando, FL.

Banner