Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacation Specials images

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation specials images:


2007-03-31 Fish tank
vacation specials
Image by [ henning ]
At a short holiday with some friends at Egmond aan Zee, Netherlands (more from the official site).
A room with a view - the living-room of our hirer - the very special dutch architecture, it's like living in a fish tank.


Old Texas, Early 1979 - scan0047
vacation specials
Image by catchesthelight
South Padre Island beach with Nana - I am still sharing photos from some of our special family "palindrome" members like Julie here who is 33 this year.


gateway-canyons - 08
vacation specials
Image by hmcfabulous
This was my dessert at the Entrada. I don't remember ordering it - but they were not getting it back. I acted totally blase about receiving it and immediately started eating it like a wild animal. I think it had berries in it. The ice cream had something special happening - no idea what it was - but the whole thing was gone in under 3 minutes before I regained consciousness. I resisted the urge to weald the mini cast iron pan and offer to cook something for my dining companions. "Eggs fer you? How'da'ya want 'em?"

Banner