Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Where To Vacation photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice where to vacation images I found:


Old Friends
where to vacation
Image by Cayusa
Kathy jokes with me all the time about the fact that almost anywhere we go I bump into somebody I know. In State this is usually true. Out of State not so much. I have bumped into people I know in out of town airports before, but the odds of me randomly bumping into somebody I know out of State really aren't that great.

Being on Flickr has increased those odds, but still, we are talking about rather slim odds. At an event like Dragon*Con, with several contacts on Flickr being contacts due to last years pictures of the event those odds go up and I did bump into one or two of them at the Con.

Elliott, on the other hand, was a complete surprise. With numbers from 40,000 to 70,000, depending on who you talk to, the odds of me bumping into somebody I knew from growing up back home, whom I haven't seen in quite some time were astronomical.

Elliott's family and my family were really close through my Elementary and High School years to the point where we considered our families, along with one other family related. We took vacations together and they were always included in any family events.

Last that I recall hearing, however, was that he was living in LA and had been doing work on Futurama, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and other projects like that. I had no idea he was living in Atlanta or that he was a guest at Dragon*Con.

You can imagine my surprise when out of the blue I hear my name being called and the person calling it is absolutely the last person on Earth I thought I'd bump into at Dragon*Con. It was a rather cool chance encounter the only reinforces Kathy's belief that I know more than my fair share of people from all over the world.



Street View
where to vacation
Image by SimplySchmoopie
Playa del Carmen is a cosmopolitan town located on the Caribbean Sea about 35 miles South of Cancun in the heart of Mexico's Mayan Riviera. The town is small enough where you can walk just about anywhere you need to go. The location of Playa del Carmen and its nearby attractions makes this the perfect holiday destination for a Caribbean Vacation.

Banner