Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Where To Vacation photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these where to vacation images:


You want to put that where?
where to vacation
Image by leepus


83/365 In this house where nobody gets out... and we wish to breath the light
where to vacation
Image by Just call me Jason (:
Couting the days till i go on vacations to the island of margarita. Im going On the 19th ... maybe some time to relax a bit . Still a little shaken by last night , but im doing alright :)

Hey when i go there... do you guys think they'll let me take photos in the Nude beaches? ...
i dont know it be kind of a cool project for my photography ... i mean ill be all like...

- '' Hey im a photographer for this magazine... im doing an articule on nude beaches so long story short i need a snapshot with you ''- ...

Well i dont know theyll probably slap me and call for ther buff up boyfriends to kick my butt .
But still if i can do it, well its worth a try ! Hahaha . I gotta get some adventures :D

Ill see you later

Banner